It doesn’t matter how many prostheses you have fabricated; the rules are very different when it comes to implants, but well within your ability to kearb, BUT requires advanced training and knowledge. The IRC Restoration Mastery Programs gives you the knowledge to successfully restore overdentures, and/or crowns and bridges over implants.
The programs will teach you …..
- Why Implants Succeed and Why They Fail: Introduction to Implants,
- How Not to Choose the Wrong Patient: Patient Selection,
- Rules Not to Break: Treatment Planning,
- Garbage In, Garbage Out: Impression Taking,
- First Major Mistake Beginners Make: Dentate Restoration,
- No Brainers: Soft Tissue Over Dentures,
- Raising the Bar: Fixed Removable Protheses,
- Careful What You Wish For: Fixed Detachable Protheses,
- Up to Your Ass in Alligators?: Trouble Shooting,
- Long, Skinny & Ugly: Mini Implants,
- There are Other Choices: Indications for Implants,
- Breaking All the Rules: Immediate Loading course.
All 12 Lessons for only $864.70; that's 50% off if you had bought the Courses individually.
PLUS 3 additional Coure for FREE:
- Be Careful What You Say: Ethical Marketing,
- Cross the “T”s, Dot the “I”s: In Office Management,
- Success is Closer Than You Think: Mining Your Practice,
I’m Ready: https://irc.thinkific.com/collections
If after taking the courses, you feel they are not worth the cost within 30 days, I’ll give you a full refund. What do to have to lose?
As another FREE bonus, order your copy of “Dental Implants for Dummys”, which explains to the patient the realities of dental implants which can act as part of your informed consent.
Learn at your own speed, on your own time, from a program developed by one of the foremost dental implant experts, Dr. Harold Bergman, a certified Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon and Oral Pathologist with over 50 years clinical and teaching experience with dental implants.
Also, your Registering Body should recognize the “IRC Restoration Mastery Program” for 10 to 30 CE Credits upon its completion.